1. Locate your application area (Lake Front or Pond) by entering the address or zooming into the property on Google Maps.
2. Right Click or Control Click and choose the "Measure Distance" option.
3. Add points around the Lake Front or Ponds boundary.
4. If an error is made Right Click or Control Click and choose the "Clear measurement" option. Begin again from step 2.
5. Once you close the shape by clicking on the starting point, Google Maps area calculator will automatically process the area of you shape.
6. You will see the total area in various units displayed at the bottom of the screen.
7. Divide the Square Footage by 43,560 (the square fee in an acre) to determine the Acreage.